soo offended:.
Alright friends, I'm so not in a good mood right now...
it's 11ish and I should be in class listening to my chem teachers lecture...
but I am not, instead I am at the computer cafe trying to alleviate my... Lets say... Outrage.
after a brief chat with the teacher after the first lecture today
she gave me the same spiel about falling asleep in class...
everytime she makes a humongous deal out of it and seems to put me on a guilt trip for something that I don't do on purpose...
she gave me the ultimatum to not fall asleep in class or else...
she even said don't come back to the lecture if your going to sleep..
to any other student this would be a welcome offer...
but the way she spoke to me totally offended me
she couldn't understand that I try really hard to stay awake in that class...
and all she rants about is that I'm making her lectures seem worthless by sleeping through them... That the rest of the class is influenced because of one person that has the attention span of a gnat... Bull
she makes me feel like I'm sort of monster or insubordinate... That disrupts her class just for kicks and giggles...
I try really hard I do... I don't disrespect her
but she insists on judging me nevertheless...
the cold look she throws at me behind office doors
makes me just want to yell back and put her in her place...
don't you dare challenge me...
if you hold me to lower standards then the rest of the students
I will hold you and the rest of the teaching profession into a lower standard...
and through my spite... You will see a different side of me...
and I will make you take your words back...
I am not an idiot... Don't generalize me into ur categories...
:.I need to cool off, i'm going to head to daily mass

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home