Soul, mind, and body personified into writing. These are my Daily Journals where i hold nothing back. I keep true to myself, and keep true to my words in this sacred place where it is solely possible. Against a world that i live in, this is my one solace... my one chance at freedom...

My Photo
Name:Jon
Location:Glendale, California, United States

 

 

Age:
21
Birthday:
March 6 (Pisces) }{
School:
California State University of Long Beach
Marital Status:
Not Looking
Site spotlight:
Myspace

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Rainy Dayz

I had recently salvaged an old subprofile of mines:.
having previously saved so many of my works on it i feared that i had lost them forever:.
now that i have gotten it back i will periodically transfer my writtings onto this blog for safer keeping:.

Here is the first:.

Rainy Dayz:
These Rainy Days
Dark, Gloomy--yet happy
Despite the cold wind it is a fair day
Because I am thinking of you

These days belong to you
And so are the words in this poem
Rainy days are but a happy reminder of us
Even through this stormy weather

Any rainy day; as fair as they come--as stormy
Whether a light drizzle or a relentless downpour
I would gladly have these days
As long as I would be with you

Rainy days are a faint reminder--
Of the on I most miss...
A rainy day is comforting,
I can look up at the sky and imagine your happy face,
As you play on this rainy day

I miss the simplicity of a young relationship
Mild and fair
Rain clouds have appeared over the horizons
Complications occur
I am left behind with out an umbrealla and worse
Without you
Rainy days are nice
For once I can feel...
That i am not alone
Someone else will watch over me to bear my loneliness with
The gloomy weather, often cold,
Is a warm comfort
Especially since you are gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sorry...if your reading this, you might not understand some parts...or, worse, you'll actually misinterpret some posts...don't sweat it juss read the...

[ ]



  • howie day - collide
  • gavin degraw - chariot
  • 3 doors down - here without you
  • 3 doors down - let me go
  • 3 doors down - behind those eyes
  • 3 doors down - Here by me
  • third eye blind - hows it going to be
  • blessed union of souls - i believe
  • goo goo dolls - i'll be
  • eve 6 - here's to the night
  • staind - it's been a while
  • toad the wet sprocket - all i want
  • vertical horizon - you're a god
  • vertical horizon - everything you want
  • mad caddies - drinking for 11
  • lifehouse - hanging by a moment
  • lifehouse - you and me
  • papa roach - scars
  • foo fighters - everlong
May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....May you be content knowing you are a child of God.... Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of you.