Soul, mind, and body personified into writing. These are my Daily Journals where i hold nothing back. I keep true to myself, and keep true to my words in this sacred place where it is solely possible. Against a world that i live in, this is my one solace... my one chance at freedom...

My Photo
Name:Jon
Location:Glendale, California, United States

 

 

Age:
21
Birthday:
March 6 (Pisces) }{
School:
California State University of Long Beach
Marital Status:
Not Looking
Site spotlight:
Myspace

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Getting into you - relient K

When I made up my mind
And my heart along with that
To live not for myself
But yet for God, somebody said
Do you know what you are getting yourself into

When I finally ironed out
All of my priorities
And asked God to remove the doubt
That makes me so unsure of these
Things I ask myself, I ask myself
Do you know what you are getting yourself into

[Chorus]
I'm getting into you
Because you got to me, in a way words can't describe
I'm getting into you
Because I've got to be
You're essential to survive
I'm going to love you with my life

When he looked at me and said
I kind of view you as a son
And for one second our eyes met
And I met that with a question
Do you know what you are getting yourself into

[Chorus]

I've been a liar and I'll never amount to
The kind of person you deserve to worship you
You say you will not dwell on what I did but rather what I do you say
I love you and that's what you are getting yourself into

[Chorus]

He said, I love you and that's what you are getting yourself into

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sorry...if your reading this, you might not understand some parts...or, worse, you'll actually misinterpret some posts...don't sweat it juss read the...

[ ]



  • howie day - collide
  • gavin degraw - chariot
  • 3 doors down - here without you
  • 3 doors down - let me go
  • 3 doors down - behind those eyes
  • 3 doors down - Here by me
  • third eye blind - hows it going to be
  • blessed union of souls - i believe
  • goo goo dolls - i'll be
  • eve 6 - here's to the night
  • staind - it's been a while
  • toad the wet sprocket - all i want
  • vertical horizon - you're a god
  • vertical horizon - everything you want
  • mad caddies - drinking for 11
  • lifehouse - hanging by a moment
  • lifehouse - you and me
  • papa roach - scars
  • foo fighters - everlong
May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....May you be content knowing you are a child of God.... Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of you.