I can't sleep -
i know i have a big day tomorrow and maybe that is the cause of my restlessness. i don't think i have anything to worry about though, i think having fun will be a breeze. Still i am awake with nothing to do, and listening to slow jams while i am at it. What a fun tyme to be me *sarcasm*. Anyway,
off the top of my head, i need a cell phone...well more accurately i want a cell phone, but it could constitute as a need as well. I think it would help me pass the time, and i would be more accessible to all my friends (if anyone would even consider calling me up). I also need a phone because it helps keep in touch with friends. I could call my friends who are just getting out of class and ask them out to lunch and etc. I used to have a cell phone, even though it had a lot of restrictions, but it was still useful.
my first semester as a college student is coming to a close. I took my english final today and i feel less than confident about my results. I wasn't focusing as much as i should have, but i didnt exactly bomb it. I did an okay job, not superb, but okay. i will really miss that class. It had a lot of interesting students, plus a really nice teacher. One regret i will have upon leaving that class is that i wont be able to keep in touch with any of the interesting people i met because i procrastinated on asking for their phone numbers, email addresses, aim sns, and etc. But after all, we do go to the same school and there might be a chance that i will see them again eventually (hopefully, the fact of the matter is, that i don't even see friends that ive known from my old school who say that they go to pcc). if i do see them again, this time i will certainly ask them out to lunch and remember to find someway to contact them afterwards.
I only have one more subject left to study for this semester and that is my math final. I need to ace the test and luckily enough i am able to get an a in that class still. It seems that the teacher is dropping the lowest test grade and it works to my advantage that the test i missed in class wont be counted against me. My only problem will be to study hard so i can pass that final.
The rest of my week is planned for, tuesday i'm going to relax and have fun at Disneyland with my good friends Freda and Vanessa. I'm kind of excited in a way, and kind of uncertain on how things will turn out. I guess i'll juss have faith and flow with it and hope that it carries me well.
Charles told me the other day that they might preview the lord of the rings movie at the same theatre we saw matrix revolutions in. If we can, i would like to go watch that movie as well, and maybe that pulls through but who knows. For that day on wednesday, i think i will head to pcc to pick up an application for sean and drop off an assignment sheet for my english class that i forgot to bring yesterday.
Then i guess the right thing to do would be to study for the math final on wednesday and thursday.
on Friday Charles wanted to go paintballing and if he's still down we'll head down and we'll go paintball.
i hope that pulls through as well.
maybe if i have extra time this week i might do other stuff.
Maybe i would go to oxnard to visit ariane and to run errands
i have to remember as well to figure out when my dentist appointment is since i have misplaced my appointment card...
neway i cant really go out anywhere until im sure that im ready for my Math test. I shouldn't procrastinate on that...i shouldn't put it off...
i Really need a cell phone, and i really need to find someone to call on these cold winter nights. just for the sake of killing time. Nothin else really to do. It would be a nice change, and it would keep me from being bored...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home