Soul, mind, and body personified into writing. These are my Daily Journals where i hold nothing back. I keep true to myself, and keep true to my words in this sacred place where it is solely possible. Against a world that i live in, this is my one solace... my one chance at freedom...

My Photo
Name:Jon
Location:Glendale, California, United States

 

 

Age:
21
Birthday:
March 6 (Pisces) }{
School:
California State University of Long Beach
Marital Status:
Not Looking
Site spotlight:
Myspace

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

First day of school aka the day I met a BASCO brother:.

Here we are again my faithful friend. It's been a while since I have told you any of my stories. Lately I've been regaling you with nonsensical dancing tricks, or old age poetry.

but as of today my friend I do have a story to tell:.

Today was the first day of spring semester,
with a little excitement I exploded out of bed and ready to seize the day....

haha who am I fooling.
I was in bed and sleeping when I got a call from April:.

darnit the bed was so comfy~!!
she was the first direct contact with humanity I had on that day and I told her I would meet her at school later after I took a shower:.

five minutes later I was up stumbling about.
I made it into the bathroom and I awoke to the feel of the refreshing cool water on my head:.

I like showers...
I would shower all day if I had the luxury too:.
actually
id rather have a bubble bath!

and scented candles...
and some soothing music...
and some...

wait a minute I'm really off tangent:.

haha neway after my shower I had to run errands for my mom

after dropping off a letter and calling the cell phone company I arrived at pcc:.
and started to look for April,

(for some reason my text message system was not working...that was really really really odd...)

I found her and we walked to our first ever class together at pcc

anatomy25.

lecture sure wasn't bad, teacher seemed nice
and it didn't really cause much of a strain to my senses
at least I stayed awake right?

after the lecture there was a break and I convinced April to exercise with me a bit:.

We walked around...First to the bookmart next to Mako bowl and we checked if the study guide I needed for anatomy was there

then we returned to pcc
where the very lovely April

TREATED ME OUT!! woot I was so hungry...
I wanted to get my kimchi noodle bowl from the little store by the library (the one that nutrition class warns u not to consume due to salt)

but I got a different bowl instead cuz they were sold out
(there was a display of the bowl in the window and I was trying to argue with them....
they told me that that was there for a really really really long time and I don't think I would be interested...
I agreed...)

we munched for a while and then April got reacquainted with an old friend.
nice chap really...

I juss sat there listening in on their convo and eating my bowl of soup...

after we were done and almost ready to go up

a Filipino guy wearing a hat came up to us offering us a free movie pass to a screening of some horror flick I think...Staring some famous white actress (of which I cant remember the name...)

we said pass and he left..
and I remarked how oddly he resembled a basco brother:.

I must have said it pretty loud because
he came back

AND I WAS RIGHT!

dammit it was Derek basco...
I stood up and he pulled a flier from his back pocket and ADVERTISED HIS NEW MOVIE WITH HIS BROTHERS
to me...

shoot I quickly asked him for an autograph hahahahha...dammnit a celebrity in my very humble school of pcc...
how often does that come up....

he told me that just come and RSVP for the movie screening of the movie naked brown men cuz all of them would be there...

I think he thought it was a slick way of avoiding having to give me an autograph =(
I should have had April ask...

at least laugh at her when she gets rejected...

haha but yea...
a basco brother...

walking among us...

kinda puts things in perspective don it?

(hahaha I know I'm kinda taking this thing way out of proportion...but hey...my world is not usually this exciting on a daily basis)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sorry...if your reading this, you might not understand some parts...or, worse, you'll actually misinterpret some posts...don't sweat it juss read the...

[ ]



  • howie day - collide
  • gavin degraw - chariot
  • 3 doors down - here without you
  • 3 doors down - let me go
  • 3 doors down - behind those eyes
  • 3 doors down - Here by me
  • third eye blind - hows it going to be
  • blessed union of souls - i believe
  • goo goo dolls - i'll be
  • eve 6 - here's to the night
  • staind - it's been a while
  • toad the wet sprocket - all i want
  • vertical horizon - you're a god
  • vertical horizon - everything you want
  • mad caddies - drinking for 11
  • lifehouse - hanging by a moment
  • lifehouse - you and me
  • papa roach - scars
  • foo fighters - everlong
May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....May you be content knowing you are a child of God.... Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of you.